How to Restore and Reconnect Through Nature, Community, and Travel with Everything Planned for You — And Come Away with an Unforgettable Heart-Centered Healing Experience.
The first time I traveled to these off-the-beaten-path places, I was taken back at how effectively I was able to calm my mind, find my center, and reset my circadian rhythm. It was only through removing myself from the grind of daily life that this type of stillness was possible.
Clarity followed as a result, and then the transformation (that’s a story for another day.) I began to notice that the main catalyst was being surrounded by nature, and it became even more powerful when like-minded people came together in the experience.
The desire to share this very experience with others, inspired me to create retreats with intentionally designed itineraries to take you through a journey of fun and unique activities that are healing and cleansing to the soul.
Here’s why they are different than other trips:
- You don’t have to think about a thing. Everything is planned, you just show up and en-joy.
- Your future best friends will be there. Lifelong connections are made on every retreat. It’s one of the most beautiful things to watch.
- It’s transformative, magical, and unforgettable. These aren’t my words…they are words used by those who have been.
- Costa Rica has a relaxed “Pura Vida” energy and an abundance of nature. This country has ranked in the top happiest countries in the world multiple times. For this reason people usually go more than once…..you can’t get enough.
- You won’t ever get to the end and say “I wish I would have been more responsible and spent more time at work.” Nope. Retreat is a good excuse to take a break and fill up your self love bucket. — Plus so much more!
- You’ll get special perks without the legwork. Since I’ve been traveling to Costa Rica for many years, I have built relationships with amazing local guides, chefs and business owners.
- I’ll take you to the little gems that lay hidden such as secret waterfalls and remote beaches, sampled the food – and although I’m no Steve Irwin, I can even identify some of the wildlife.
If you are ready to experience a transformational travel adventure like this but don’t know how to get started, contact me today because something really special happens when the walls come down… Where the humid air softens them, the beach waves erode them, and the waterfalls wash them down.
What’s left gets chipped away by the sounds of the abundant wildlife all around you, and before you know it you see the perfect being that’s been underneath all along.
We will operate as travelers, not tourists… and when the retreat is over, my vision for your return home is happy, relaxed, and forever changed.
Christina Prieto <3
UVITA, COSTA RICA
Airport transfer & all transportation included – Activities included – All meals included – Vegetarian Friendly – and so much more.
6 Spots Left
September 4th – 10th, 2022
UVITA, COSTA RICA
7 Days: Sweet Balance Retreat with Chanelle
DETAILS COMING SOON
10 Spots Left
March 2023 – 6 nights, 7 days